Welcome to the
Monthly WMDA educational webinars for search coordinators overview
WMDA organises monthly educational webinars especially for search coordinators! Every month a new topic will be discussed. During these webinars, you can meet experts, ask questions and increase your knowledge.
Members can watch the webinars that have previously been recorded below.
-> Do you have a topic suggestion? Please feel free to write to us
In this course, you will find the recordings of the WMDA Search Coordinator webinars 2020 and 2021.
- 2021 May - Challenges in the Asian-Pacific Region
- 2021 April - HLA-B leader and survivorship after HLA-mismatched unrelated donor transplantation
- 2021 February - Recommendations for the selection of unrelated donors and cord blood units for allogeneic stem cell transplant
- 2021 January - Cord Blood Unit Selection
- 2020 December - WMDA Virtual Christmas Party
- 2020 November - Search, Match and Connect
- 2020 October - Complicated case study and Health & Availability Check
- 2020 September - Educational platform and the impact of Covid-19 on donor selection